Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wing Chun for kids in south london, kent area upto erith?

I have asked this question before, and I have been searching with no anwers yet, I just can't believe there are no wing chun classes for kids in south london or north kent or from south london leading upto erith.





I have a seven year old boy and my research as indicated to me that Wing chun is about the best all round martial arts for him to learn, but I do not want to take him on long drives through rush hour traffic on school days to north, east or west london.





Can any body please advice me where I can find a wing chun cclass for kids in south london, north kent, bexley, eltham thamesmead erith or anywhere close or in between





Thanks DSD.

Wing Chun for kids in south london, kent area upto erith?
I'm also in South London with a (nearly) 7 year old son, who has been doing karate for about 7 months.





Do you know, I had the same trouble as you finding ANY local kids' martial arts classes advertising on the net, most of the local clubs had junior sections but met at about 8pm at night.





In the end, I went to the local leisure centre, which I suggest you do. There were lots of clubs advertising on their boards (none of them had websites!) and I phoned a couple up. One of their sensei's might be "in the know" and will be able to direct you to a class teaching wing chun. I'm in your area, and I'm afraid I haven't heard of any but there must be something!





Failing that, my son is finding karate an excellent activity.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment