Monday, November 16, 2009

For people who know how to use their chi only?

In shaoling eagle claw kung fu we are taught to sink are chi. While I am able to minipulate my chi well I cant quite make my chi " longer" for a move that I want to do from wing chun style. Anyone have any ideas on how I could make my chi longer?

For people who know how to use their chi only?
Practice...patience and focus. Chi moves and is stored according to the time of day as your aware. Visualize your taget, be calm and passive and your chi will get "longer"





PS. interesting choice of wording....LOL





best wishes
Reply:Practice, at first you might chi real quick but eventually you got her chi going multiple times before you unload on her face.





Sink your chi and come back to reality. There is no mystical energy eminating from your body that you channel. Power and speed. Martial arts + religion = BS.


No comments:

Post a Comment