Monday, November 16, 2009

What styles/concepts are mixed in the MMA school/class you go to?

I just switched MMA schools due to one being more closer, cheaper (Actually just because of gas lol :p), and more frequent.





The original school mixed BJJ, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, and he also has an instructor cordao in Capoeira (He taught that on the side).





The school I went to today (That I'm most likely changing to permanently until I leave for BMT) mixes:


Striking- American Kenpo and Kickboxing





Grappling- Brazilian and Small Circle Jujutsu.





What about you?

What styles/concepts are mixed in the MMA school/class you go to?
My Muay Thai instructor is ranked in Brazilian Jujitsu also. We practice that also for most fights end up on the ground.
Reply:TKD, Aikido and drunken boxing... JK :D


No comments:

Post a Comment