Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can Somebody tell me where I can find a good Wing Chun academy in Berkeley, CA?

I don't know about Berkeley, but if you go to the Suigetsukan dojo at 103 International Blvd. in Oakland, there are Wing Chun lessons taught by Sifu Greg Leblanc three times a week: Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:00, Fridays from 5:30 to 7:00, and Sundays...I don't know the Sunday times though, because I don't go that day. I think they start at 10:00 in the morning. Anyway, Sifu Leblanc is a pretty good teacher, though he runs the classes somewhat informally. I enjoy the class when I'm able to attend--sadly, that's not nearly as often as I would like these days. I have his website posted below if you want to look into it. Good luck!

Can Somebody tell me where I can find a good Wing Chun academy in Berkeley, CA?
i do not now but come down to gallup!


No comments:

Post a Comment