Monday, November 16, 2009

Anybody need a martial arts training partner (or a teacher) in the South Puget Sound area of WA?

I am a black belt in American Wing Chun-Silat, and have also trained extensively in Arnis/Eskrima, Tracy's Kenpo, traditional Wing Chun and Pentjak Silat as well as some Shaolin Kung Fu. I have some experience in groundfighting but I had serious neck surgery two years ago (bad training habits) so I have to pace myself nowadays, else it's worse for me. However, I still like to train, learn, teach and have fun.


email: mark_denison@yahoo.com

Anybody need a martial arts training partner (or a teacher) in the South Puget Sound area of WA?
wing chun huh?


I know all 5 forms and know chee sao... but never have officially learned it in a classroom.


I learned Chee Sao through my Mi Zhong Lo Han (my jhong law horn) Its really all the same.


I have a set of randy williams books that show everything...


they are good, have you seen them? I learned the forms from those books and Grand Master Lee corrected my posture..


I really like it. Can you analyze me by video I upload? Im in texas...


Belt really isnt that important to me..


I just want authentic wing chun people to say im doin it correctly..


I have video I pirated of Yip Man to help... :) all forms done by him.. I know there are different lineages that fued, and want to stay clear of such things. I just wanna learn wing chun and no one can agree on how it should be nowadays. So..


I can trade vids with you if you want.


I have lots of forms,


all kyokushin karate


all tkd


all wing chun


all bjj techniques


all drunken style techniques


I cant give out my good ones though...


master lee would skin me. Strictly forbidden.. if anyone wants to learn, they can come to him. I have some sword fighting video too.. web cam.. i wanna practice.. ! ive got 7 years experience with other arts too. So form and strength, and moves are all familiar cause the body only has two arms and two legs. ;)
Reply:ya i am very much interested but i am from India. HUUUUUUUUUH.

flower plant gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment